GCL are seeking an experienced digital marketing executive to help with our continued business growth strategies to increase our sales opportunities and market presence as a global B2B agency.
The Job Role:
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for managing and delivering the day to day running of GCL’s inbound and digital marketing including blog posting, social media, content, website, SEO, PPC, emails and marketing automation.
The Marketing Executive will report to the Managing Director and work with and be supported by the Sales team and Client Delivery team to provide digital/inbound marketing. The Marketing Executive role will initially be a “hands-on” role and therefore we are looking for a multi-skilled and experienced person who can bring in and implement up to date B2B marketing ideas and techniques.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and grow personally and professionally within a growing business.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Help to maintain the GCL Marketing Plan.
- Maintain the GCL website by working with our hosting agency and updating content.
- Own the GCL content calendar; including writing and developing engaging content through blogs, newsletters, case studies & social media posts.
- Lead on social media advertising, analytics and reporting.
- Maintain and improve GCLs marketing automation system so that it nurtures the GCL database and supports appointment making activity.
- Use SEO techniques to drive traffic to our websites.
- Work with the Sales and Client Delivery teams to build strong relationships with key and target accounts to enable production of case studies and testimonials.
- Support the GCL Appointment making team/Sales team by providing leads and prospects from marketing activities.
- Support the Sales team with sales and marketing materials.
The successful candidate must have skills/experience of the following:
- Excellent content writing skills
- Experience of Linked In
- Experience of marketing automation platforms – Hubspot preferred
- Marketing a business service to the B2B sector
- Writing/recycling marketing content – blogs, e-books, press releases, web pages, brochures, case histories, email marketing
- Knowledge of PPC and SEO strategies
- Website management and improvement
- Experience of inbound marketing, managing leads & running campaigns to increase engagement
- Using Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Using LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media channels for B2B marketing
- Ideally have a professional marketing qualification
- Computer literate and able to adapt to different systems
- Project planning and organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic & positive with the ability to work effectively autonomously or with a team
This is a flexible role and may be full or part-time.
Salary £20k – £30k pro-rata, depending on experience.
You will be required to work in our Birmingham office at least 1-3 days per week, after which there is an option to work from home if preferred.
Portfolio, proof of experience and references will be required.
(No Agency applications)